

Oh how I love this sweet little girl! She is showing me a little bit more each and every day just how much she wants to grow up and be just like her mama!...Even down to her LOVE of chocolate!!!!
There are many things in life that I love, and I know good and well what chocolate will do to the "comfort level" of how tight my jeans can feel AND the complete lack of energy it will give me when I go out for a long run!!! So, I must admit that I try to practice self control MOST of the time ;) and have found a new favorite "healthier" way to cure that need for chocolate!!! I LOVE to take a green Granny Smith apple and spread some Nutella on it!!! It tastes soooooo yummy AND helps me to not feel quite so guilty for eating chocolate when it's accompanied by that sweet and crunchy apple! ;)
Well, needless to say, Kambriella has formed the same love of chocolate AND the same love of green Granny Smith apples with Nutella spread on them! Unfortunately, I need to try and save this sweet treat for later on in the day and NOT for breakfast like we had this morning!
Kambriella had been sitting so quietly (savoring each and every bite I'm sure ;) when she finally came up to me all finished with her apples and said,
"Oh Mommy, I just love this chocolate so much that I could just lick it all day!"
See what I mean? Just like her mama!!! ;) I just love you Kambriella!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment