I have been trying for a while now to add some more posts to my blog since the New Year began and have found that blogger is having some technical difficulty...
I have not been able to upload any of my pictures.
I hope they can fix the problem and I can once again add beautiful pictures to the stories of our lives. I am SUCH a visual person...I love the beautiful things that I see and how seeing a picture can spark so many emotions AND bring back so many memories!
I have pictures of all of the cards with the sections of "The Living Christ" to memorize...but since I can't upload the pictures I want to type the words so that I (and anyone who is trying to memorize it:) can still follow along and stay on track. :)
CARD 2
He was the Great Jehovah
of the Old Testament, the
Messiah of the New.
Under the direction of His
Father, He was the creator
of the earth. "All things
were made by him; and
without him was not any thing
made that was made" (John 1:3).
Card 3
Though sinless, He was
baptized to fulfill all
righteousness.
He "went about doing good"
(Acts 10:38), yet was
despised for it.
(Thought I would put these on since the computer is finally working again!)
(Thought I would put these on since the computer is finally working again!)


No comments:
Post a Comment