Clint and I had a discussion this morning about Valentine's Day.
It's tomorrow and there always seems to come with it a little pressure as to what kind of gift to give each other.
Is there any gift on earth that can actually show just how much love we have for one another?
I think not.
Clint's feelings about Valentine's Day are from his heart...
He feels that every day should be Valentine's Day.
Every day we should show each other just how much we love each other..
.every day we should do kind things for each other...every day we should give selflessly and unconditionally...
and that is exactly what he does.
As I watched this Mormon message the other day, I was reminded of my sweet husband.
His ultimate gift of love comes to me in so many ways, but I love the many ways that it is manifest through the way he loves our children, provides everything each day, and never thinks twice about where he wants to be or where his loyalties lie.
They are with me. They are with our children.
They are with our family.
Clint, I love you more than words can say. But thank you for being you...being honest, true, tender, genuine...fun, happy, always optimistic! ...Hard working, compassionate, considerate..."horsey," tickle monster, wrestling partner, and kissing monster :) We all love it...especially me.
No comments:
Post a Comment