Do you have a cozy place that you just love to go?
I remember when I was little sitting on the heater vents and wrapping my nightgown or a blanket around me and trapping the warm air right inside to keep me toasty warm...:)...Ahhhhh...
Good memories :) ......
Well, the other morning as we were gathering all the kids for morning prayer, I called out for Dallin...
"Dallin?"
I know I just heard him but WHERE is he?
"Here I am mom!"
(This is what I saw when I looked BEHIND the couch!)
I know this is so hard to see...
But guess where I found him?
He had crawled behind the couch and was snuggled up between 2 warm heater vents! :)
...One at his head and one at his feet...
I thought he looked SO uncomfortable!
But HE said he was so cozy and warm!!! Silly boy...and JUST like his mama! ;)
(This is what I saw when I looked at him from UNDER the couch!)
So now in the mornings when everyone is awake and meeting together in the front room, I no longer wonder where Dallin is...I just talk to him from behind the couch! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment