Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Carew's 15th Birthday! :)

This year for Carew's birthday we let him invite 4 of his best friends to go to the
 Fast Kart indoor sports track in Salt Lake. They had a BLAST!!! :)
Before we went to the track, we took the boys to Chik-fil-A (Carew's favorite :) for dinner.
Clint and I even did them the favor of sitting on the other side of the restaurant at our own table so that they could feel a little more "grown -up." ;)
Of course as soon as that freedom was granted, we could here laughter in large amounts coming from "their" side of the restaurant! AND their table coincidentally became surrounded by other tables of teenage girls! 
Hmmmm.....:)

Anyways, here are these cute boys waiting for the track to open up for their turn. :)
Pierce, Zach, Larsen, Alex, and the Birthday Boy himself :)

Larsen, Alex, Carew, Pierce, and Zach

Clint (with awesome hat head :), Carew, Larsen, Zach, Alex, and Pierce...Everyone gearing up for the track!
The track time was soooo much fun! I drove too with all of those boys and loved coming up behind them and passing them :)...I could definitely tell after all of the time on the track with those boys which of Carew's friends I would NOT be allowing Carew to get into the car with when they are really able to drive! ;)


After we got home from the track the boys had cake and ice-cream and watched a movie together...

Happy Birthday to you Carew! :)

Then, on Sunday morning (Carew's actual birthday) I surprised him with a new suit and tie!
He loved it! He actual collects ties and loves getting new ones! 



All of my handsome boys in their suits ready for church!
(This was also the day that Clint was set apart as a high priest and called to be on the High Council. This day was a special day for lots of reasons:)

Handsome Carew with his best friend Zach :)

Clint, Gavin, Carew, Dallin, and Zach

All the family, and Grandma and Grandpa Trickett...Happy Birthday Carew!!!



Carew and Zach have been best friends since they were born! I love that these boys are such good friends and can get together at any time, and it's like a day hasn't gone by...too cute :) I just love these guys!

I hope all of your birthday wishes come true!!! :)

Carew we all love you! Sweet son, brother, and friend!
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!


No comments: