Heartstrings By Susette

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Love, Love, Waffle Love!!!


Have you ever heard of "Waffle Love?"
Well, let me just tell you about it!!!
There is this awesome truck that drives around the Salt Lake area that specializes in making and serving specialty waffles ONLY.
These waffles are unlike any that I have ever tasted....and when they say "Waffle Love"....
They MEAN Waffle Love!!!!!

Our dentist Dr. Nate C. Lewis opened up a new office and invited the "Waffle Love" truck to come and be there for his grand opening. When we received the invitation in the mail I was soooo excited!!! I knew that I would NOT have to make dinner that night, AND I would finally get to taste the LOVE!!!

The pictures do not do it justice...but believe me when I tell you that this little sweet creation was just exactly what I'm sure heaven tastes like! ;)
The waffle must have been cooked in brown sugar, and the cream was so thick and smooth...
And I'm sure packed with enough calories to cover a few days worth of meals! ;)
(But totally worth every bite! :)
Doesn't Dallin's face say it all? ;)
And what's not to love about this picture? ;)
...And besides a little muggin' on MY love :) ...
There's nothin' but lovin' goin' on around the Waffle Love truck!
I also fell in "Waffle Love" with the fact that there was a picture of the Salt Lake Temple painted right on the Waffle Love truck! Just one more reason to LOVE the Waffle Love truck!
AND speaking of Temples and Love and muggin' and such...I am getting so so so so so so  Excited because my sweetie and I will be celebrating our 20th Wedding anniversary in just a few weeks!!!!!!! We are going to get away for 9 days to Hawaii and I CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Can't you just feel the LOVE in the air? ;)
I can! :)

No comments: