Any day off from school quickly becomes my "favorite day." :)
I love having my kids home, and the calm feeling of NOT having to rush off anywhere...
It's a rare thing, but I love it.
On Monday there was no school for the holiday and soon the phone was ringing
and everyone needed a friend! All of the boys had a friend over and then Kambriella's friend
called and invited her to go swimming!
To say that Kambriella was excited would be an understatement!
She quickly ran upstairs to her bedroom to grab her suit when I heard her squeals of excitement turn into "words to a friend!" :)
(Kambriella) : "Elsa! Guess what??!! I get to go swimming with Emrey! Can you believe it?"
("Elsa" voice by kambriella) : "Wow! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!"
(Kambriella) : "I know, right?" :) (Can you hear the teenager in her voice?;)
I loved hearing her tell "Elsa" about her plans and how excited she was.
It made me smile. :)
With this cute little "heart string moment" I realized that I had never posted the cute pictures from Kambriella's "FROZEN" birthday party! So, here are some "Elsa" gems...
Kambriella "Letting It Go"
Kambriella's Snow Globe cake
The "Ice" on the cake..
Pin the Nose on Olaf :)
Kambriella's invitation...
(Back of Invitation)
And, if you couldn't have guessed...
Kambriella was "Elsa" for Halloween. :)
Our cousin Xaxton the ninja, Gavin and Dallin the sumo wrestlers, Autumn as Spider woman and friend Hayden as a patient.
Fun times! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment