Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, April 16, 2015

PROM 2015!

PROM 2015!!!
Just look at these 2 cuties!!! I can hardly believe that I sent 2 of my children off to PROM this year!!!
It was so fun shopping, asking, planning, and helping these 2 get ready for their big dates!
Such fun times!!! :)
This year PROM was on March 21st, which happened to be 5 days after Carew's 16th birthday!
So, lucky for him, he was old enough to go! AND...he was lucky enough to have such an awesome experience for his very first date! :)
His date's name was Alexa Milne...an absolutely beautiful girl with  a personality that matched! Alexa had also just turned 16 so this was a "first date" for both of them!
(I think because of where my children's birthdays fall in the beginning of the spring, PROM ended up being the first date for both of them...Kierra's was last year with Adam, and Carew's was this year with Alexa...so fun!!!)
They were absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! They were both so excited and so nervous all at the same time...and I'm pretty sure I probably embarrassed both of them the whole time
 I was taking their pictures...:) ...but I just couldn't help myself! ;)
...and then there was Kierra and Jacob!
The funnest thing about these 2 being together for PROM is how they are such good friends! Kierra was so excited to go with Jacob just for the fact that she knew she was going to have an amazing time with him! Not only is he a great friend whos so outgoing and funny...but his cousin is Kierra's best friend, and they all ended up going in the same group together...
I think it was Kierra's funnest night ever. :)
Watching these kids exchanging their flowers was a treat too...so excited and yet trying not to stick the guys with their pin ;)
I'm so grateful for my good kids, for their good friends, and for such neat opportunities to grow and have fun in this life. They are some amazing kids...and I'm glad they're mine! :)

No comments: