Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

A Big Girl Bed!

 The last couple of nights have been a little different around here...with little Kesslyn deciding that she wants to sleep in a big girl bed! (She actually calls it "Kaya's bed", and sad but true...I think my baby is growing up! Her crib sits empty most of the time, and probably should have been taken down long ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it! I think it may finally be time...
 This sad reality also seems to be true with each of my kids!!! EVERYONE is growing up!!! (And as sad as it makes me, it also makes me soooo happy that they are growing into such amazing people. :)
 High school and driving are just around the corner for Dallin! Middle school for Gavin...and Kambriella mothers her baby sister JUST the way that Kierra mothered Kambriella!!! They are learning and growing so much, and oh do I love them so!!!
 As much as I love them and want time to stand still some days, I know that is NOT possible, and so I also look forward to the day when Clint and I will spend even more time focused on each other. Parenthood is a labor of love and a selfless one at that! There is no time to think selfishly...I just hope my children will be able to look back one day and really feel like their parents have tried to teach them all that matters in life, and that we did it with our whole hearts the best we knew how...I LOVE being a mother and a wife, and am grateful that I can carry these titles into eternity!

No comments: