Although I am far behind on my posts from being gone on vacation, I have to take just a minute to include a post from our last weekend of Easter!
After Dallin and I returned from Florida, we turned around and the next day loaded up the family into the car and drove to Moab for some outdoor adventures together!
We went on the Grandstaff hike, carried rocks in our bags to remind us of the cross that Jesus carried, and just had a fun time together.
We explored and climbed and explored some more...
We really loved the views, the weather, and everything about being out there together.
I love Kesslyn's "What Face" that everyone is sporting here in this picture...;)
We even made some friends on the hike, as we both had children that were learning and exploring...and I love that they were so kind to take a picture of all of us together!
(Now there is proof that we were all there together. :)
The hike was just beautiful!
And one fun thing that we didn't realize until later, was that this was the exact hike that we had gone on years before with Clint's family, and we actually hiked a different way and repelled down this big and beautiful arch when the kids were just little.
I spotted this heart on the wall underneath the arch that we hiked to and HAD to get a picture by it...
...because I LOVE this guy right here SO much!!!
We make a super team and I'm so grateful we are doing this life together... :)
We stayed in a beautiful home that had a hot tub, a ping pong table, a dart board...and we ordered pizza for dinner because we were all having too much fun there and didn't really want to leave!
The next morning we went out to go on another hike, but ended up not being able to find the place we were looking for, so we just did some simple exploring instead!
After our exploration, we headed into town, got some ice-cream, and then drove out to our cabin where we spent the rest of the weekend watching conference and celebrating Easter!
It was not quite our typical Easter celebration since I was gone with Dallin to Florida for most of the time, but we did still have a fun time together with our family being together and doing the things that we love!
President Nelson announced that the church will be building 20 new temples this conference!!!
I started to cry when I heard that! Tears of joy...
I love the gospel of Jesus Christ SO much and I feel SO grateful to be a member of the church and to have the testimony that I do...
and I'm extremely grateful for my Savior and Redeemer, and that this time of year we can remember Him in a special way...but also that we can DAILY remember Him.
















No comments:
Post a Comment