Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, May 10, 2021

Cancun With the Lambs

Early in April, Clint, me, and Dallin traveled to Mexico to celebrate Colby and Tiffany's son getting married. Dallin was lucky to get to come along to hang out with his cousin Xaxton. 
We had a blast!
We stayed in the most beautiful hotel room in the Dreams Playa Mujeres all inclusive resort.
We were joined on the balcony our very first night there by 2 huge scorpions though...it was pretty freaky actually.

Dallin and Xaxton had a blast partying it up all over the resort, including this fun waterslide, unlimited food and ice cream, lots of sun and beach and swimming...and LOTS of endless Sprite's and smoothie drinks at the pool... ;)
We enjoyed breakfast, lunch, and dinner together everyday. :)
And of course lots of ice cream! :)
The weather was SO beautiful and warm and was such a nice change from the cold winter weather in Utah.
Dallin was definitely in his happy place living it up on the beach!
I was so happy for Tiffany and Colby to have all of their family together for such a happy occasion.
It felt like we had no worries in the world...at least for a few days. ;)
On Sunday, Clint and I were able to join in our ward's sacrament meeting all the way across the world! What a blessing and a gift technology is! And what a big smile seeing Virginia Andersen leading the hymns brought to my face. :)
Clint must have had some bad water or something that day though because he wasn't feeling that great. We spent most of the day in our room cuddling and napping. It was actually very peaceful and I enjoyed it even though I felt so bad for Clint.
I joined the family for the wedding ceremony on the beach on Sunday evening and Clint stayed back in the room. Thankfully he felt well enough that evening to join us for the dinner and dancing. 
We had a great time!
The infinity pool was so beautiful and relaxing, I really wanted the days to never end...
I love my family so much and am grateful to have each of them in my life! It was so fun to watch them laughing and enjoying being together.
And with all of the stresses of life I was so glad to see Tiffany and Colby enjoying being together too.
The day we had pineapple with tajin on top of it, and PIZZA by the pool was also one of my favorite days! Put pizza and the pool together and you have the perfect recipe for happiness!
Add in my little sister and you are literally in heaven!! :)
The endless ice creams and conversations were priceless to me, and I will remember this trip forever!

 

No comments: