1) I don't have to clean, do laundry, or make beds.
2) I am reminded of the 6 most important people in my life and how I should treasure every minute I have with them.
3) I have so many fond memories of family time when I was a little girl and I want my children to have the same, because it is our memories and relationships that will remain with us when this life is over.
This was a short but sweet trip that we all loved, with everything from long conversations in the car, to admiring the view of the sunset and the beautiful ocean, (which Kambriella saw for the 1st time), and of course the kids favorite, LEGOLAND! Here are just a few pictures and highlights of the fun...
Dallin, in heaven, the Mr. Collector of rocks on a rocky beach!

Big sister Kierra and little Kambriella "ooo-ing and ahh-ing" at the lego made nursery rhyme characters on the "princess boat!"

This cute little choo choo train took the kids for a short little ride around the little playground. "Hi Mom!"

Kambriella was feeling "so big and brave" as she watched the other little kids admiring her bravery as she posed in the gaping jaws of the ferocious lion! (Made completely out of legos mind you...)

This ride was one of the older kids favorites! This mechanical arm would whisk you around in every direction while spinning and tipping you upside down! Hold on dad!

All my sweet kids around the King's noble throne! (Of course you can see who takes the seat!;)

This was at Pirate's cove, a little water area where the kids played and cooled down from the heat of the sun.

This ride had water bombs that the people watching could set off and try to get the people on the ride wet. Of course Clint came off dry, hmmm...

Most everything at Lego Land is made out of lego's, including this C3PO!

Here Carew is getting his driver's licence at the lego land driving school. Kierra and Dallin both got theirs too! Watch out!

Finally at the end of the 3rd day of our vacation, (the day before we had to come home) the little princess Kambriella finally gave in and collapsed in a mushy puddle of tiredness and surrendered to a nap! She did not want to miss a beat!
Once again I am grateful to be a mother and a wife and to have opportunities to do fun things with my family both far away and at home. I consider myself one lucky girl to be surrounded by all of these special people, and one hot daddy;) I love you guys to the moon and back!

No comments:
Post a Comment