Dallin loved him and immediately decided to name him "Po" after the Kung Fu Panda. "It's the perfect name for him mom. He looks just like him with his black and white colors - AND he loves to jump!"

I think they all felt safe enough to get a closer look at him while he was in the bowl. Before that, the little ones wouldn't go near it!
Dallin loved to hold "Po" but would almost jump out of his skin every time he would make any sudden movements...
Then there was Carew being fearless and brave and not even thinking twice as "Po" started to coil his body around his fingers!

Then there was cute Gavin:) I thought this picture was cute because it literally shows just how close he would get to Po! (NOT!) You can't even see him in the picture because just as he would get brave enough to reach out and touch him, Po would be on his way out of there and all Gavin would get was the very tip of his tail!
Alas, here are the true colors of my thoughts on having a pet snake! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad that my children could finally see my side of things...I REALLY didn't want a snake for a pet!!! But, I must admit, it made for an entertaining evening with the kids;) - No really, they decided themselves that they didn't want Po to die so we had better send him back out on his own to go find his family AND some food!!! YAY!!!:)




No comments:
Post a Comment