This past Saturday afternoon, I was busy helping Kierra get ready for her Ballet Company pictures. You know, washing, ironing, curling her hair... and little miss Kambriella was in need of a little attention as well, so I thought it was a great idea to give her a "princess" bubble bath! That way she could be in the bathroom with us and still have some fun of her own. I pulled out her strawberries and cream bubbles and proceeded to DUMP the bubbles into the bathtub! I knew that she would really like A LOT of bubbles, but when I turned my head and saw just how many we had made, we all started laughing!!!
If you notice the open window by the tub, Kambriella is becoming a product of her mother! Not only does she enjoy the warm bath, but she loves to watch the birds fly by and listen to them sing their song while she soaks!

How's this for being "perfectly pampered like a princess!" Bubbles galore!!!

I love you to pieces Kambriella!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment