There is really nothing sufficient, but I do want to give my heart. I had a moment where my heart was touched once again by this little angel baby of mine. At our ward Christmas party, she headed to the corner of the gym where she spyed a little baby Jesus and was immediately in love. But what she did next brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart... She went to the little table where she had made her own little wooden baby Jesus wrapped in a little square of fabric, and brought it over to the baby Jesus. First, she showed him what she had made, then, she very carefully lifted his arm and tucked the little wooden baby into his hand! She was giving what she had to baby Jesus! It was so sweet and an example to me to look for the Savior in my life and then to share the things that are important to me with Him. I can give my heart and I can give my all, just like little Kambriella ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment