I love this little piece because 1) Yes, it is VERY cute! and 2) I have loved over the years watching each of my little ones play with it and spend time with the real reason we have Christmas!
Every year when we would get out the decorations and start pulling everything out, each of the kids would ask where "their" baby Jesus was? Well, this year has been another delight as Kambriella is now taking a turn playing with baby Jesus! But the sweetest part of all, is now that she has spent time with it everyday, she packs them all around the house and lines them all up in a row and then very carefully squishes them ALL into the stable to see baby Jesus! Then, if she moves on to another toy for a while, she will come back to me and say, "Mom, where's my 2 baby Jesus and my friends?" Then I will remind her of where she played with them last and she will run off giggling to find them and say, "Oh, I forgot!" I love how she calls them her friends!!! It's too cute!!!




Her little face just says it all! She smiles so big while she plays with her "friends!" I think she seems to be having just as much or more fun than when one of her real friends comes over to play! These simple little joys of Christmas are what really help me to feel the spirit of Christmas, and I am so happy that I get to spend every day having a little one on one time with Kambriella and her "friends!" I'm such a lucky mom...;)and oh how I love Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment