After dropping the kids off with their good friends and heading up past Bear Lake, we arrived at the Minnetonka Cave which we have always wanted to go to but never seemed to fit it in... Well this time we made it work! We arrived and were able to get into a tour only an hour later. It was absolutely breathtaking...I think the largest natural openings that we have been in of all the different caves we have been to.
I know I caught Clint at the beginning of a blink, but this picture shows just a glimpse of some of the beautiful things we saw inside of the cave...
I know it is hard to see, but if you look closely you can see all the different stalagmites that represented Snow White's 7 dwarfs behind me...
This room we are standing in is called the wedding chamber which I thought very appropriate since we were there visiting for our wedding anniversary! I also thought it was sweet that there was a private tour scheduled for that evening where someone was planning on proposing there too!
After we were finished with our tour it was time to head back to Logan where we had a night reserved at the Anniversary Inn. Clint's main concern though at this point was to actually get me back through the canyon without getting me car sick! I felt so woozy on the way there, so we devised a fool proof plan to get me back without getting sick...
Bear Lake's famous Raspberry shakes and salty fries!!! I told him that if we ate them slowly through the canyon I would be fine...and I was!
We checked in to our room, got cleaned up and headed out to a nice dinner and a date to the temple!
Here we are at the same place we were married 18 years ago!!! What a meaningful way to remember the promises that we made each other...I just love it!
My Prince DID come and we ARE living happily ever after.. I love you baby!! Happy Anniversary!!






No comments:
Post a Comment