Such an excitement for life! So excited for each new day!
I have marveled lately and been amazed at how thankful I am for all the moments when I feel love, joy, and gratitude in my life because life is good... and Heavenly Father is so good... I have felt it in abundance in my life lately and I have spent much time reflecting on my blessings... For example, a few weeks ago we were out hiking and as we walked up the mountain I was having a discussion with Dallin and I smiled as we talked of all of the beautiful things that we saw. As a mother I recognized the opportunity to teach him again about who it was that made all of these wondrous creations...As we talked, I asked Dallin, "Isn't it amazing all of the beautiful creations that are here on the earth? Could you imagine being so creative to make everything we see here?" Dallin in response said, "No way mom, I could never imagine that... I can barely even make Top Ramen!"
It was such a silly but innocent response and I smiled and laughed to myself as we held hands and walked together on our way...
Life is good, and Heavenly Father is so good...:)
There have been many opportunities lately for me to count my blessings and as I have done so, I have found that most of them have to do with FAMILY...
Thank you Heavenly Father for everything that is good in my life...
![]() |
| At the top of our hike to Timponogos... |




No comments:
Post a Comment