There are many things in this life that are beautiful...
But to me, the temple is one of the greatest depictions of beauty on earth.
When I was out on a date with Clint the other day and saw these beautiful paintings, I immediately fell in love...
I literally stopped dead in my tracks completely mesmerized by what I was seeing...
I LOVE the temple and I LOVE Christmas...so put the 2 together and I am...well...in LOVE!!! :)
Thank you so much sweetie for this precious gift...
Words can't express...
But to me, the temple is one of the greatest depictions of beauty on earth.
When I was out on a date with Clint the other day and saw these beautiful paintings, I immediately fell in love...
I literally stopped dead in my tracks completely mesmerized by what I was seeing...
I LOVE the temple and I LOVE Christmas...so put the 2 together and I am...well...in LOVE!!! :)
Thank you so much sweetie for this precious gift...
Sealed to you here...for time and all eternity...
I'm so thankful...Words can't express...


No comments:
Post a Comment