Christmas has been wonderful...another spectacular year full of family, memories, and traditions.
...And now that Christmas day has come and gone, I want to share a gift that will be one that I will never forget.
The Living Christ.
My sweet neighbor brought over an envelope full of 15 4x6 cards that she had printed up for her gift to us for Christmas. All 15 cards make up the entire document "The Living Christ."
With the gift came a challenge to memorize each card, just one per week, and then by the end, you will have the entire Living Christ document memorized.
This task could seem a little challenging, but one that I absolutely want to do!
I have decided to take on the challenge and would like to invite any of my family and friends to join in...follow along and each week I will add the next card to be memorized.
I feel like this is such a wonderful thing to do...not only is it something that will strengthen my testimony of the Living Christ, but it will help me to remember His life and all of His precious gifts every single day.
I have memorized this first card and can already feel the effects of this blessing in my life. My mind repeats the words throughout the day and my thoughts are kind and turned to the Savior. I know that this will be something that will bless my life and hopefully that of my family and friends too.
I love you all and am so thankful for the gifts of friendship, family, and love in my life.
I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas celebration...now let's carry the celebration throughout the rest of the year...and every single day for that matter!
Life is good and we are so blessed.
My goal is to have this document memorized by Easter and then hopefully be able to share it with my testimony to my family. Won't you join me and accept the challenge too? I promise you that if you do, your life will be blessed, and you will have a stronger testimony of Jesus Christ.
Merry Christmas dear friends and family!
I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment