Tomorrow is the day that I have been looking forward to and preparing for...
the 184th General Conference of
the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I love how when we really listen to the words of our beloved prophet, apostles, and other church leaders, it is not only the words that they are saying that we can hear,
but it is also the words that the Spirit delivers deep into our hearts that we feel,
and leave everlasting impressions upon us...
I love how my home fills with a special spirit of peace and love.
I love how no matter what is going on in my life, there is always a sense of clarity and direction for me and my family...and an abundance of reassurance that God is there and that He knows me and that He loves me.
I. Love. Conference.
Amen. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment