I simply loved the scripture theme that was chosen for Women's Conference this year...
The Lord God truly is a Sun and Shield...
He shines His love and light upon all who desire to serve and follow Him, and He protects and arms us through the scriptures, the priesthood power that is on the earth, and through the blessings that enrich our lives through the holy temples.
He also gives us sisters, friends, and loved ones to stand beside,
to lift, encourage, and to reflect that light.
I am so grateful for all my friends who are genuine examples to me.
My life is full of them...true disciples of Christ...those who are striving to walk uprightly!
As Natalie and I sat in front of these beautiful tulips last spring and focused our eyes on the person taking our picture, I remember how bright the sun was at that very moment. You can almost tell from looking at the picture that it was shining through one little spot...directing it's light right at us. :)
I felt the warmth of the sun that day, and I felt the warmth of the spirit as we attended different classes that taught us and inspired us to be better women of faith, women of service, women of love, and women of light.
I know that no good thing will be with held from those who walk uprightly.
I am forever thankful for righteous examples in my life, opportunities to learn and grow in the light of my Father, and to try each day to reflect heaven's light on all those I am blessed to see.
Feeling happy...:) Feeling grateful...
Knowing that I am blessed. :)


1 comment:
I love these two ladies so much! We are kindred spirits!!!(: Loving you blog!!!
Post a Comment