Kambriella always gets so excited when her siblings come home from school! :) She loves to hug them and play with them and tell them all about her day...and then hear about theirs too :)
The other day when Kierra got home, she had gone upstairs to her bedroom and Kambriella ran right after her... It made me smile :)
I listened to them giggling and talking...and then after a little while it was soooo quiet!
Way TOO quiet for a couple of chatty girls!
So I tip toed up the stairs to peek in on them, and THIS is what I found...
2 sleeping beauties. :)
I thought they were so cute laying there next to each other getting a little beauty rest ;)
(actually we all go to bed WAY too late and I know they were both exhausted!)
I love that even though these 2 "Sissy's" (as they call each other) are 11 years apart in age, they still love each other so much! And they love spending time together...
and even dreaming together too! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment