Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Gavin ~ Eagle of the Quarter

 This sweet boy earned the Eagle of the Quarter at the middle school, and I was so proud to be there as they honored him! Gavin is SUCH a GOOD boy and I love him so much. I am so lucky to get to be his mom! :)
 Gavin is kind and respectful, a good friend to everyone and a leader in so many ways. He gets straight A's and is a member of the Hope Squad which is an honor in itself! Gavin is humble and sweet and never seeks for the spotlight, but I know he feels so happy when it shines on him. (And when his peers cheer the loudest for him too! ;)
 I love that the school seeks for ways to honor good kids and to encourage good habits and behavior. I told Clint that we are 4 for 4 now with each one of our children receiving this award while they were in middle school. What an honor! And what a way to make your mom and dad proud! 
Way to go Gavin! Thank you for being one AMAZING kid!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: