Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Easton's Blessing Day

 How do you spell LOVE???
F.  A.  M.  I.  L.  Y!!!!
I absolutely LOVE this sweet FAMILY of mine!!!
 On Sunday February 2nd 2020,  Easton Joseph Johnson was blessed by his father Riley and his uncles and grandpas. It was a beautiful blessing full of the spirit and I am so grateful we were able to be there with Kierra and Riley for it!
 Easton was such a good boy during the blessing and never made a peep. He's a binky baby that's for sure!!!
 Kesslyn loves her big sister and adores baby Easton!
 It was fun to have some of the grandparents together...Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Trickett, Lolli and Pop Trickett, and Grandma and Grandpa Johnson.
 Isn't it crazy how big this Bubba is?? He's 15 pounds at 2 months old and I'm certain he will tower over all of his uncles one day! (At least on the Trickett side. ;)
 After we took a bunch of family photos, we enjoyed visiting and eating lunch together, and I enjoyed snuggling a sleeping baby Easton before we had to get back on the road home to Utah.
 It was a gorgeous drive through the mountains home and sunny weather. We were so grateful for the time we got to spend together over the weekend too.
Heavenly Father has been so good to us, and despite stresses and the daily trials of life, I have nothing but gratitude and appreciation for the eternal blessings and gifts that Heavenly Father has seen fit to bless us with. These are the things that matter most, and that will last forever.


No comments: