Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, February 7, 2020

Lolli & Pops

 Yesterday I had the most amazing experience!!!
I was walking through the mall (I was there to help my mom get to the Apple store for her phone) when I happened upon the most AMAZING store called
"Lolli & Pops!"
I. Was. Dying!!!
Lolli is MY name!!! And Clint is Pops!!!
That's right! There is actually a store with OUR names that we are having our grandchildren call us! This made me SO excited for all of the fun things and little traditions that I can create with something so fun and unique...it's something that we can call "our own."
I loved the thought of being called "Lolli" and NOW I have some awesome and sweet tools at my fingertips that will be sure to help these sweet little people feel EXTRA special!
Lolli and Pops are "Purveyors of  Sweetness" which is exactly what I intend to be!!!
Yippee!!!
Love, Lolli
XOXOXOXO

No comments: