Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Be a Loving Sister

The other morning I woke up and decided to take a drive to Logan to see my sister Andrea.
She was on my mind, and I felt prompted by the spirit to simply show up at her door, give her a hug, and let her know that I was thinking of her...
Unfortunately, when I arrived in Logan, she was not home, and so I decided to write her a note on a page I tore out of my planner that said something sweet and inspiring about love (which was what I was trying to relay to her that day)...
I wrote a note on the back of the page, and put the necklace and note in an envelope and then left it on her front door.
She responded later at how much it lifted her spirits that day and said that I was inspiring her to be a better sister. It's ironic, but that was what I was trying to do too...(Be a better sister. :) If you really want someone to know that you care about them, you need to be sure to let them know! Spend time with them, get to know them better, treat them how YOU want to be treated, and maybe just maybe, that same kind of love will come right back to you. :)
I'm working on doing a little bit better every single day. :)
 

No comments: