Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, August 28, 2020

Kindergarten Assessment Day

Today little Kesslyn went to meet her new Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Rizer, and had her Kindergarten assessment...I sat at a different table filling out paperwork and listening to Kesslyn's enthusiastic responses to the questions.
This made me so happy because she sounded SO  happy and confident, and it made me feel better as a mom getting ready to send my little 4 year old baby off to school everyday!(Although she will turn 5 on Monday right before school starts.;) You wonder sometimes if you have done enough to help them prepare, but as long as they have confidence and a positive outlook, they blossom and grow! I am excited to see her succeed in this next phase of life.
(I just still want to hold her in my arms for as long as I can!!!

She earned a pencil and a Smartie after meeting with her teacher, and so...the fun begins!!!
I also went to breakfast this morning with my friends for our annual traditional "Mom Breakfast" to celebrate the kids going back to school. Me, Laura, April, and Lisa had a great time talking and catching up, and realizing that life is passing right before our eyes, and we need to cherish every moment.
So that's what I'm trying to do!
Happy Friday!

 

No comments: