Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

This Wise Guy ~ Dallin's Wisdom Teeth

Dallin got his wisdom teeth out last week, and just as we expected, we got some incredibly hilarious videos of that sweet boy when he came out of his anesthesia. :)
What we didn't anticipate was how emotional the medication would make Dallin. He cried "for the first time," talked about how much he loves Jordyn and how he just wants to make her happy and be nice to her, he revisited his childhood days when he was "zero when he was born" and when he took karate when he was 3! (NOT!) :)
That kid was hilarious and Oh so sweet .He kept telling me how much he loved me and how he was going to throw the biggest party ever with "candy and Sprite!" He also talked about why he was getting his wisdom teeth out, (to go on a mission) and that he was going to teach the gospel and give people "High 5!"
Dallin, I love you so much and I'm glad you are willing to do hard things so that you can go and serve the Lord. 
You will be an amazing missionary!
Dallin has also been asked to 3 Sweethearts dances, and is going to go to all 3 because they are all on different days! (One more plus to covid-19.;)
But lucky for him, his favorite person asked him first and he is SO excited to go with Jordyn to their dance. The other ones will just be for fun, and because Dallin is a nice guy like that. :)
Dallin, I can hardly believe that we are closing in on the last stretch of your high school career! There is SO much good ahead for you and I can't wait to see what's in store!
I love you sweet Buddy!

No comments: