On Sunday, May 16th 2021, Dallin was ordained an Elder and was given the Melchizedek priesthood by his father, Clint James Trickett.
This was a very special day and as a mother I felt my heart swell with true and everlasting JOY.
But also, as I sit here now and write these things down, my heart is excited for today because it is the day that Dallin will be going to the temple to take out his own endowments!
We have taught Dallin the temple prep classes, and have been preparing him for this day his entire life!
He seems so ready, and it will be a very special day.
1) Receiving your own endowments is the next step on the path of eternal progression back to our Heavenly parents.
2) Our family hasn't been inside the temple in over 15 months because of the world wide pandemic, and going back there today will be such a sweet experience for all of us.
and 3).. We will be going with Dallin, and also, both of our other endowed children, Kierra and Carew. Plus, my mom and Clint's parents, Dallin's Uncle Kevin and Aunt Laura, and Carew's fiancé Kara.
It is literally going to be a room full of LOVE and I can't wait for it!
I love this eternal family of mine and I feel so blessed for all of the good that is happening in it right now. Thank you Heavenly Father for all of these priceless blessings.



No comments:
Post a Comment