On the 1st of December we had a fun date night at the Christkindle Market at This Is the Place Heritage Park in Salt Lake. It was a fun night with all the senses of the season covered, even Brigham's doughnuts and hot chocolate!
After Gift of Time fun, us girls went and got our nails done for fun!
Then we stopped at the Festival of Trees to hear a friend sing, and the girls fell asleep...:)
I volunteered and helped multiple times with Kambriella's SBO fundraising for Oquirrhfest! Their school raised $26, 000 in just 3 weeks to donate to Angels Hands local charity.
Kesslyn lost her first tooth! It was hanging by a thread and so I pulled it for her at Pizzeria Limone. She had been carrying her little tooth container so that she would be ready just when it was ready. :) The tooth fairy even gave her $10 bucks!
We went with the Trickett family to the Ogden Christmas Village to see the lights!
The students from RHS stopped by to do odd jobs for Silver Rush! Their school smashed their record this year and collected $262,000 for the Children's Justice Center charity in just 3 weeks time.
These kids are amazing.
I went to lunch and to the Giving Machines with my sisters for Laura's birthday!
Clint's dad treated all of his girls to VIP seating to the Piano Guys concert, and included me!!! I felt SO special and the concert was amazing!
We also invited my mom to come and stay with us for Christmas! We loved the Little Mermaid play so much, that we even went to see it a second time and took my sister and mom to see it too!
We went to the Trickett Family Christmas party put on by Cody this year...full of rowdy and wild games! Santa also paid a visit to all the grandchildren. :)
Christmas Eve we went to see the new movie Avatar! Christmas jammies showed up at our door, and Christmas morning was special, falling on a Sunday, which is my favorite of all!
Reading scriptures on Christmas Eve. (I look absolutely exhausted, but I just love the little sparkle in Kesslyn's eyes...:)
On Christmas morning, we had a yummy breakfast of ham and Ricotta pancakes with homemade cinnamon vanilla syrup. We then went to church and enjoyed a beautiful Spirit filled sacrament meeting, and then came home to open our gifts. We have been so blessed this year!
(The kids wanted to get back in their Christmas jammies to open presents of course!;)
A princess castle for Kesslyn
A guitar for Kambriella
New basketball shoes for Gavin
We had a yummy Christmas dinner with 13 people seated around our dinner table. We were lucky enough to have NOTH of our living grandparents here with the kids this year. I don't know if that will ever happen again!
I helped out with decorating for a wedding luncheon for Jill Smith's son Hunter who was getting married right after Christmas...Kambriella and her friend Chloe helped as servers during the reception too!
December 30 - December 31, Clint and I took our last overnight date of the year and began filling our planner with fun and family time in 2023! I cannot wait to see what lies ahead!
I took Kesslyn on a date since today was her day for a date (the 31st of every month) and we exchanged her shoes she got from Christmas that were too small and picked out these new ones that she loves. I look forward to spending lots of quality time making memories with my family this year!






























































No comments:
Post a Comment