Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, July 22, 2024

Gavin's 18th Birthday

On September 15th, 2023, Gavin Ryker Trickett turned 18!
Wow Gavin! You are an adult now!!!
I made cinnamon rolls for Gavin for his breakfast, and set out all of his gifts, including his hope chest!
All Gavin wanted to do was to go hang-gliding for his birthday, so we made that happen. Lucky for us, we live just 15 minutes away from one of the BEST places to go! I will let all of the pictures do the talking, but believe me when I say it was a BLAST! I let Kambriella and Kesslyn go to school late so that they could come and watch...and of course Gavin wanted his brother Dallin to come and go with him too! They have a LOT of catching up to do since Dallin was gone for 2 years! ;)
Enjoy the pics, and HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY GAVIN!!! 
WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!








































 

No comments: