Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, October 31, 2024

Rodney Turns 1!

Little Rodney turned 1 and we had a DINO-mite time celebrating this little dude!
I love that Kara and Carew threw a dinosaur party that reminded me so much of how much Carew loved dinosaurs when he was a little guy! ;)
It's so fun to see these little people growing and developing fun little personalities that make us smile and laugh and keep us on our toes!
Happy 1st Birthday Rodney!
You are Rawrsome!!!


I loved watching him blow out the candle! He had actually been practicing blowing the candle out, and it was so cute watching him taking his little puffs of air and blow! ;)
We were so entertained by lighting and relighting the candle and watching him blow it out over and over and over again! ;)


Rodney's little cousins Raelle and Willa also came to party with him!
Raelle LOVED him!!!
And although I am sad I don't have any better pictures, we went as a family to celebrate Kara and Rodney's birthday together at the Cross E Ranch!
We played yard games, saw the animals, played in the corn pit, went in the corn maze, and on a tractor ride, we ate dinner and sat around a cozy fire pit and had a really fun night.
I am SO grateful for family and all of the people we love and get to spend this mortal journey with!
I LOVE my family!
Happy birthday Kara and Rodney!
We love you!










 

No comments: