Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, June 27, 2011

"Baby Bootie" Thank You's

I'm sure that half of the world has probably seen these little "Baby Bootie's," but I just made some of these for a baby shower that we had for a friend of mine and I was so happy with how cute they turned out! All I had to do was take a paper cup, cut a triangle shape down for the tongue, punch some holes for the"laces," and lace them up! I took tissue paper and cut it and folded it down to look like little socks and then filled them with a little manicure set and some chocolates! Then I took a safety pin and pinned the little Thank You note to the side of the shoe and Vwa La!!! Cute, Simple, Fun!!! All of the girls at the shower kept commenting on how cute they were, and then, what was even more fun was how everyone kept on using the pun "bootie" to make everyone laugh! For example, when we were eating the food, someone had set their "bootie" down right in the middle of an empty plate and said, "Oh sorry! Let me get my big "bootie" out of your way! What a fun little way to say "Thank-You!"







No comments: