Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Dancing Queen...

OK... I am going to jump right into the role of "Proud Mother of the Year" with these next few pictures! These are the pictures of Kierra on the ticket stubs and on the cover of the program for her dance company's annual Dance concert. I know as her mom that I am automatically qualified for the bragging rights, but she really is turning out to be quite the little dancer! I was able to be there at the photo shoot when all of the girls were posing for their pictures and it was amazing to me just how easily these positions came for Kierra. She has a natural talent and grace for ballet and I am extremely proud of her hard work ethic and humility, (unlike her proud mother;) and how Kierra encourages and compliments everyone around her. She sees the good and the potential in all of her classmates and is a fun and spunky girl to get to be around. Kierra, WAY TO GO!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
















The concert was beautiful and entertaining and it was so much fun to see the fruits of all of Kierra's hard work over the past year. I am so excited to see what lies ahead for the little Prima Ballerina! Thanks so much to all of our family and friends that were able to make it to support Kierra. It means so much to know that we have a group of people that love and support our family and help in giving the love and confidence that we all need to make it living in this crazy world! Kierra, once again, we love you! Good job and ...Dance On!!!!

1 comment:

Alysann said...

Hi Susette! What a beautiful ballerina your girl, Kierra is! I wish I would have seen this earlier. We would have come. I took alot of ballet at SUU when I was on a dance scholarship. Unfortunately I wasn't very good at it(ballet). It's the toughest style of dance I would have loved to have taken Savanna to see her. I've promised her dance lessons as soon as she is completely potty-trained. She's almost there. I'm sure it would have inspired her in many ways.
I miss seeing you at Step class. My doctor put me on pelvic rest (no exercise) until I've stopped bleeding for about a week. I had a subcorionic hemmorage over a month ago. No lifting over 10 lbs either. How does a mom do that? I went to Kneader's the other day and I thought of you. That is a yummy place!