Well, my baby boy has managed to pull out of me almost every emotion possible in just a short little hour and a half window of time! My heart has melted, felt proud, been nervous and excited - I've been all choked up, been amazed and laughed out loud - ALL- at "Preschool Graduation!" Gavin had a fabulous year of preschool where he was able to learn and play and make new friends, all while in the company of his little neighborhood "Fab 5" circle of friends. It's been a lot of fun to carpool with this little bunch of friends and hear all of the highlights of the 5 year old life! Everything from their favorite snack at school -to- who gets to ride home sitting by Kambriella!
Gavin is such a sweet little boy, always looking out for others and always trying to please the mom. I love it most when he tells me, "Mom, I just can't tell a lie so I have to tell the truth..." He is always the one I can count on when Carew and Dallin don't want to fess up to "who did it!" Gavin is always so happy and always helpful and so very quick to forgive and forget. You would never know that he was my saddest baby and that he cried for the first 8 months straight of his life! - Now, he is the sunshine every morning and my sweet (big) baby boy!;) I love you buddy!


Here they are! The "Fab 5!" Parker, Natalee, Alex, Ashton, and Gavin!
No comments:
Post a Comment