~AND~ I was able to combine the 2 parties~ the 2 celebrations into 1 that turned out wonderful for everyone! What an absolute joy this day was!!!
(Kambriella looking on as everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" to her;)
Just lovin' all the girly gifts! Especially the doll from papa and the ballerina jewelry box from mommy that winds up and plays music :)
Kierra read a spotlight about each little dancer and how much she enjoyed teaching them...here she presented Kambriella's with a pink rose and a goody bag :)
All of the girls danced in 1 "Free Dance" where they could spin and twirl and do whatever they liked... Kambriella is the one being twirled around :)
Mia, Annika, Kambriella, and Mya
...And of course the little ballerina~birthday girl...
The star of the show! (At least in mommy's book ;)
Can you say, "proud mama?"
I was so proud of all of the hard work that Kierra has put into this project...all of the parents were so pleased, and even dropped a few tears as they watched their little girls in their first performance ;) What a wonderful job you did Kierra! ~ and only 2 days left until you leave for your trip!!! All of your hard work has finally paid off! I love you Miss Kierra! Beautiful Job!!!
...And to celebrate the rest of Kambriella's birthday, we cleaned up the show and then went swimming and out to dinner at Kambriella's favorite restaurant..."Chuck~A~Grandma's!" No not Chuck ~A~Rama's...Kambriella calls it "Chuck ~A~Grandma's!" I LOVE it!!!!! Happy 3rd Birthday Kambriella! Beautiful dancing and beautiful day!













1 comment:
Your girls are gorgeous! I can't believe how big your little girls gotten time flies. She's adorable!
Post a Comment