Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, September 26, 2016

"Short and Sweet!"

This little gift is "Short and Sweet!!!" Literally! :)
But it was oh so good for my sweet tooth and tummy! Yum!!!
This was an Edible bouquet that I received from my sweetie for my 40th birthday!
(Did I just admit that??!! 40?! :)  ;)
But you know what?? 
I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! 

 Life continues to move forward at an ever increasing pace... I literally wake up in the morning and RUN all day, and fall into bed completely exhausted at night ~ 
But oh so excited to get up and do it again the next day.
WHY ???
 Because this life is so good.
I have a loving Heavenly Father who blesses me continually and I'm so grateful to have so many amazing people in my life to enjoy this amazing journey with.
#1 being my sweetheart Clint. Our cute family to go right along, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ as our guide.
I love this life and I love the feeling of peace and happiness that accompany each of us as we find true joy and happiness striving to do what's right, love those around us, 
and serve with all our heart, might, mind, and strength. 
I've really been counting my blessings, and don't ever want to forget them or take them for granted.
So, I have goals to try and record these everyday awesome experiences as they come. Whether they are "short and sweet" like my fruit bouquet, or not...each day is a gift and I am so grateful!!!

No comments: