Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, September 30, 2016

The Feeling of Fall

If you could package up fall and the excitement that is in the air, I think THIS is what it would smell like!!!
I love everything FALL  :)
My birthday is September 22nd...AND it's the first day of fall. :)
The leaves are changing
The air is cooler
And conference time is HERE!!!

Last Saturday I went to the church to watch the broadcast of the Women's General Relief Society meeting and felt SO much peace, love, and encouragement...which is so completely opposite from most of the messages that surround us these days.
As I sat taking notes, I tried really hard to NOT write down just the words that were "said" but rather the words that I "heard" through the Spirit.
I believe that Heavenly Father can tell me things specific to my needs and the needs of my sweet family.
I LOVE to  receive those special messages that He has just for me.
I loved the meeting last week and am looking forward to the next 2 days and the feeling that comes with the spiritual feast and gifts that we receive.
Happy listening and Happy Weekend!!!
:)

No comments: