Yesterday Kesslyn was with me in the kitchen and bent over in this position and said,
"Look mama! A trick! "
I was DYING because I was instantly taken back 18 years to when Kierra would say and do the very EXACT same thing!!! Look mama! A trick! :0 :) Sweetest thing ever! :)
Then, I also sat Kesslyn down and gave her her very first haircut! Her hair was really struggling at growing in evenly, and as much as I did not want to cut off any length, I just had to do it so that her hair could have a chance to start growing in evenly...
This is the "before" picture...
(Excited but a little hesitant;)
...and THIS is the after!
I just cut the bottom even with the shortest part of her hair that was growing in, so now most of it is the same length. :)
Seriously?? :)
(She's learning all of these faces from Kambriella! ;)
And here she is after I round brushed it a little...:)
So much thicker and healthier looking!
Now it can start to grow in thick and long! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment