Happy Monday from our little fashion Diva! ;)
Kesslyn makes everyone laugh! She is learning and growing so much and really understands what is going on around her. She cries really hard when anyone leaves the house without her, and she has learned to open the fridge and help herself to the Hershey's HUGS that my friend Shelly gave me when Carew left on his mission. She told me anytime I wanted a HUG from Carew or was missing him too much I should eat one, so Kesslyn must REALLY miss Carew because she has eaten almost the entire big bag! ;)
Clint and I had some fun over the weekend too...Friday night we went to dinner and the JAZZ game, and then Saturday night we went to a Date Night with Dr. Matt Townsend. We had fun listening to stories and learning more about strengthening our relationships, but it also confirmed what I already knew...that our marriage ROCKS! We really do make the BEST team! Also that no one is perfect and there is always room to improve...together. :)
On Sunday, Dallin found out who his Ma and Pa would be for TREK this summer and he couldn't have been happier! April and Max Gruber will be so great! (This is also Kesslyn's little preschool teacher and my good friend!) We LOVE the Grubers!
Sunday was also Kierra's 20th birthday (and it was soooo weird not seeing her on her birthday!) I have always been with each of my children on their birthdays and this was the first time I haven't been with one of them on their special day...and Carew's birthday is coming up, and guess what?? I won't be seeing him on his birthday either! ;( BUT, his sweet and amazing Kate who is ALWAYS so thoughtful brought us a bunch of birthday cards for people to sign and for us to send to Carew! We had 3 different groups at church sign them, and then I took the rest to our family party last night and had each family that was there sign a happy birthday message to Carew. Maybe he will actually get them on his birthday if they go out today!
At Grandma and Grandpa Trickett's house each of the grand kids got to decorate their own Valentine house! :) Grandma Trickett is always so sweet to make so many fun memories for everyone! It doesn't really matter how old they get, they still love going to grandma's to have fun with cousins!
Aunt Ginger helped get Kesslyn going on her house and once she got going, she didn't stop decorating until there was no more empty space on the house!!! :)
Look at this little cutie! She sat there for so long just putting candies on her house! :)
Kambriella, Dallin, and Gavin with their houses ready to head back home!
This is a picture of what they looked like...
Here's Kesslyn's:
I like to call it 'Candy Overload" ;)
...and Kambriella's "Loving Cottage" :)
Gavin's "house full of hearts"
...and Dallin's...he had all the candy off of it before we even got home. :)
I guess he was ready to get down to the business of eating it! ;)
Happy Monday and week of LOVE!!! :)













No comments:
Post a Comment