Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, February 5, 2018

Nothing Else Matters

 Yesterday was the Sabbath Day, my favorite day of the week! I love spending the entire day with my favorite people and feeling the rejuvenation and peace of our day of rest. Heavenly Father was so wise in giving us this day since every other day of the week is life at full speed...
 But Sunday is different and special and I love it. We even went for a little drive down to the pond to see the ducks (since it was 60 degrees) and to collect some pond water for part of Gavin's STEM fair project that he's working on. But while we were there, I had the very distinct feeling that nothing else in the world mattered right at that moment. It was almost as if time stood still and all I was supposed to do was look at this family of mine and smile. 
And so that's what I did. :) It was a great day. :)

No comments: