Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, November 9, 2020

A Girls Weekend & Some Awesome Boys

Over the weekend my sister and I went on a little road trip to St. George to visit our mom. it was so good to have a little girl time together...we did a little shopping and fixing up of a few things for my mom at her house (light bulbs, batteries, an ironing board, picture frame, bedspread...) and we were sure to laugh and talk and eat yummy food. :) Like Kneaders fruit tarts and raspberry pie...:)
We are going to try and make a few more visits more regularly throughout the year.
 I think it will be good for all of us!
We also had church yesterday, and I caught these boys doing their duties and washing and sanitizing the sacrament trays after church. These boys are so so good and I feel so happy and proud as a mother to see them so willingly and happily doing these sweet services and fulfilling their priesthood responsibilities.
I love them so much!
Also, after church we drove up to our cabin to check on things to get ready for Thanksgiving! 
It was beautiful and snowy and it felt like the holidays, which is always a happy time for me. :)
I hope that the pandemic can subside soon..our state just got put on a 2 week shut down from any social gatherings, which would really ruin our Thanksgiving plans with the family...
We will pray for the best, and move forward with faith, like we always do!

No comments: