Heartstrings By Susette

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Happy 49th Birthday Clint!

On Thursday the 29th, we celebrated my sweetie and his 49th birthday!
We drove to Park City where we stayed in one of our very favorite places - Hotel Park City!
The tall red Christmas tree is there every year and always makes me smile because even though we are around the Halloween holiday, to me, fall represents the beginning of the "holiday season" and so much fun lies in store. :)
Inside of Hotel Park City is a beautiful restaurant called Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, which is also one of our favorites, and Clint was spoiled with a delicious steak, shoestring fries, asparagus, and a chocolate explosion for dessert! Happy Happy Birthday to you my love! 
I love you so much and I love who we are becoming together with the gospel of Jesus Christ at the foundation of all we do, and with our Savior at the center of our marriage relationship. You have always been a selfless and Christ like example for me and I continue to learn and grow from you each and every day. Thank you for inviting me to your birthday party! I kind of felt like the guest of honor myself, so thank you for always spoiling me and loving me so abundantly! I LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXO

No comments: