Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Always Fun With Family

I love how much Clint's family loves to be together. To celebrate anything and everything, but especially birthdays!
My sister in law Sara (Curt's wife) threw herself the most amazing 30th birthday party ever!
Complete with donuts and cake and tubs of ice cream, and even a pink white chocolate fountain for everything sweet and yummy to fondue!
She also had the most beautiful castle looking white bouncy house set up for all of the kids to play in. :)
I'm just not sure which of these "kids" had the most fun in it. :)
I was cracking up watching Easton trying to keep control of his little "top heavy" little body!
It's hard enough for these little ones to stay upright just walking let alone jumping in a bounce house!
Ok, fine.
I'll come and jump with you. :)
It was really fun to just let loose and let our inner kids come out! :)
I loved that so many of our awesome and fun family celebrations happened while Kierra was here for that 3 weeks. 
I miss her everyday and always LOVE the time we get to spend with her and her family.
Especially with this little cutie right here...Easton (and his dinglehopper.;)
Happy Birthday Sara! 
Thanks for sharing your birthday fun with us!
We love you!

 

No comments: