Hello, and how have you been?
It's been a whole 4 months since I have updated my blog, and I have had so many amazing things happen in our family's life that I am ready to get caught up!
I am not sure exactly how I got so far behind, but I know that most of the reason is because of how often we were not at home this summer. I don't usually blog while I am away, and being gone so often meant not being home in front of my computer to blog!
Just this last week I sent my missionary son Dallin off on his mission, then left the very next day to take the other kiddos on a little fall break excursion to Bryce Canyon (which is where these pictures were taken). I have seen time after time, and day after day just how quickly time passes, and how fleeting all of the special little day to day moments in life keep passing, and I always try my very hardest to hold on to all of those memories, and keep close all of the important things that make up my family.
My family is everything to me, and recording all of the special times strengthens my testimony of eternal families, and hopefully builds up my family that reads about it as well.
So, here I go!
I am going to try my best to do a quick "catch up" session with multiple posts a day until I'm ALL caught up! It might take me forever, but I'm bound and determined, and there's no time like the present to get it done, right? :)
Here's to ALL of the summer fun!
Ready? Set? Go!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment