Saturday June 5th, 2021
BEST DAY EVER for Carew and Kara!!!
They did it!
They were sealed for time and all eternity in the Payson Utah temple!
My heart is so full, and I LOVE my new daughter. I love to see my wonderful family growing and becoming bigger and better than I ever dreamed it could be.
After days of practice, I was so happy to be able to do her beautiful hair for her on her wedding day.
It was a sweet time for me getting to sit and talk and spend time getting to know Kara.
These pictures turned out beautiful, and there were too many to include them all here, so I chose a few of my favorites that focus on our family and the highlights of the day.
It really was a perfectly beautiful day in every way, and I am so happy to see my son and his wife living life together and being so happy.
It's all you ever want for your children, is to see them find their true love, be sealed for time and all eternity in the house of the Lord, and begin their own storybook of "happily forever after!"
So here's to Carew and Kara...
Welcome to this crazy awesome family Kara!
I'll let the pictures do the talking. ;)
The Trickett side of the family
The Trickett Family (minus Riley who was at his mandatory military training.)
Kambriella, Dallin, Kesslyn, Susette, Kara, Carew, Clint, Gavin, and Kierra (holding Easton above)
With Carew's siblings
Carew and Kara with Grandma Panter
With Grandpa and Grandma Trickett
(One of my favorites! Melts my heart!)
Nicky, Kinley, Susette, and Kesslyn
Maicen and Carew - Best cousins!
In the car going to get food right after finishing up at the temple.
The reception venue - The Old Dome Hall
Carew, Kara, Kierra, and Easton
Getting ready for the reception to begin!
Curt, Sara, Laura, Cody, Harold, Marty, Cory, Kevin, Ella, Laura, Jim, Blake, and Cherie
Kinley, Grandma Panter, and Nicky
Clint, Mike, Cherie, Great Grandma Clements, Grandma Trickett, Bryce, and Mike
Tiffany and Colby hugging Kara and Carew
Susette, Lisa, and Natalie - long time friends
..and then we found Heather! :)
What a wonderful day that will be remembered forever!
Congratulations to Carew and Kara!
We love you SO much and are SO happy for you!























































No comments:
Post a Comment