Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, February 10, 2023

A Little Love

I love this quote from Ezra Taft Benson because I KNOW this is true! I have seen it, and continue to see it manifest itself in my life constantly. I love my Heavenly parents and my Savior Jesus Christ, and feel their goodness and presence in my life when I choose to be close to them.

Also, last night we made a trip to the Insta-care for Gavin after he took a major blow in his basketball game. Him and about 5 other boys all jumped high in the air for the ball when Gavin was knocked hard from about 7 feet up in the air until his head slammed the floor.
It was SCARY. I watched it happen and immediately thought he was going to be injured...but thank goodness he wasn't!
I thought it was so sweet how all of Gavin's friends started showing up at the house when we got home to check on him, see if he was ok, and even bring him lots of yummy treats! What good friends.
He even said, "maybe I should get hurt more often?"  ;)
Please don't Gavin.
Or at least if you have to, do it like this where you end up being ok!
So grateful for blessings, miracles, doctors, good outcomes, and people who love my kids!

No comments: