Since we spent Christmas in Hawaii, I had to come back and take pictures of our decorations that we enjoyed all season long even though we weren't home for Christmas. I LOVE decorating for Christmas and always try to record what I put up so it makes it easier for the next year. ;)
I also had to add this photo of my best friend Nicky and I from Dallin and Julia's wedding! She ALWAYS picks me up! ;)
Our sweet little grandson Rodney was also blessed in January!
It was a beautiful winter day and Carew did a great job blessing his son. It feels so good to watch our family grow in love and unity in the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are SO BLESSED and I am SO THANKFL!!!
January was also when Gavin began his papers for becoming a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints! Yay Gavin!!!
We began the process of cutting his hair...(we had to do it in steps instead of just going straight to the short short stuff...;)
We took his missionary photos!
Gavin also got his wisdom teeth out! (With not much effect or funny stuff from being put under. :)
I had a temple day with my der friend Lisa where we went to the Bountiful temple and did a session together. It was just what we both needed!
We also took the family to Idaho and stayed in an airbnb so that we could all go watch Gavin compete at the Simplot Games!
It was so fun to be there to watch and cheer him on!
Go Gavin!!!
We are SO PROUD of you!!!
Clint also received his awards and recognition from Sound Off Signal that he was the distributor of the year again!!! Way to go Sweetie!!!!
Bring on Cancun!!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment