Thanksgiving this year was so much fun.
We celebrated with the Trickett side at a beautiful cabin just outside of Cokeville Wyoming. We stayed there together for 2 nights having an endless amount of fun! ;)
We decorated cupcakes to look like turkeys, handed out advent calendars, played LOTS of games of all kinds, had an impromptu exercise class put on by Kesslyn and Eila, did puzzles, went sledding, ate lots of yummy food, danced, built a human pyramid, and even got in the middle of a cattle crossing on the way home!
It was a beautiful holiday except for the fact that I was missing Kierra and her family in Hawaii, and Carew and Kara who were on there way when Kara got sick with the flu, and had to turn around and go back home. Anytime spent with family becomes a treasure.
I am SO GRATEFUL for this family of mine, that we are eternal, and that we have the knowledge of where all of these amazing blessings come from.
I'll let the pictures do the talking now...
Happy Thanksgiving!





















































No comments:
Post a Comment